26 August 2011

Crocs

I've heard horrible stories about Crocs shoes three or four years ago (e.g. the shoe getting stuck in an elevator or escalator) so I never bothered buying myself nor my son a pair for safety reasons.  However, last winter while at an outlet mall, I can't resist buying a pair of pink Crocs for my little one.  I even ended up buying another pair for my eldest to be fair.  Well, I bought two pairs mostly because the shoes were on sale at buy one get one free.  Think about a great deal!!
Last week I saw a pair of women's Crocs and I felt the itch to try them on.  To my surprise, they not only look good on my feet but they are so soft and comfortable like I'm having my bedroom slippers on.  Now I surely know why I often see kids, even adults, wearing Crocs. 

Meet Carlie, my first ever Crocs :)



Aren't they so cute?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment