17 January 2012

Wish List

I can't believe we're half way done through January.  Since 2009, I make it a point to make a list of the things I want to have or achieve at the start of every year.  I usually have about 5 or 6 things in my list and most of the time I only get 3 or 4 of them.  Hmm...not bad.  So for my first post this 2012, I am sharing with you the things I wish to have:

1.  I wish to see continued improvement and development in my child's physical, emotional, academic, behavioral, and mental function.

2.  A house.  My husband and I are hopeful that we could finally purchase our own house this year (God willing).  It is not easy living in an apartment when your neighbors are mostly retirees.  There are times when my children make a lot of noise when they are playing and instead of letting them have fun, here I come telling them to stop because they are starting to be disruptive.  BOO....  Of course it isn't fair.  I want my children to enjoy their youth and I think living in our own house means my children will feel more safe and comfortable.

3.  Start my internship.  I've been a stay-at-home mom for almost seven years and I really miss being part of the work force.  And so I wish that this year God will allow me to go back to work for my sanity's sake and to be able to help my husband provide a better future for our children.

4.  A big kitchen.  Lately, I have been addicted to baking.  Our kitchen has a very small work space so I would like to have a BIG kitchen with lots of work space so I could start baking birthday cakes for the entire family.

5.  Air brush make up apparatus.  I've only tried air brush make up twice....during our pre-nup shoot and on our wedding day and I must say that I really liked the almost perfect finish look I got.  It isn't sticky.  It does not cake. And to top it all, it can last for more than twelve hours without touch ups.  How great is that?

6.  Lose weight.  I know I'm not obese nor over weight but I still do want to shed the extra pounds I gained during my last pregnancy.  I'm just trying to lose the last 10 lbs post pregnancy weight but the stubborn weight doesn't want to go away.  I hope I'll be lucky to do it this time.

I think those are all the things I want to have in my life for now.  Do you also have a wish?

No comments:

Post a Comment