01 November 2011

Pre and Post-halloween Deal





The most awaited Stuff-and-Save promo from Old Navy is back! All Old Navy card holders can take advantage of a 30% discount on purchases using their ON card thru November 3rd.  Since I like buying everyday clothes from ON, I took advantage of the opportunity and went to their store last Friday.  I was thinking of buying a wool-blend coat but decided against it because I didn't like the cheap plastic buttons.  So I just bought a couple of thermals, four leggings and sweater dress for my little girl, a pair of ski gloves and two pull-over sweaters for my boy.  Not only did I save almost $100 from my purchase, I also got a $30 certificate from their SUPER CASH promo which I can redeem on the second week of November.  Now that is what I call a sweet deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment